Here at Mammoth Orthopedic Institute we know injuries are not scheduled. While we are not a true Urgent Care facility, we do offer same day appointments, x-ray, and advanced imaging for acute orthopedic injuries in Mammoth and Bishop.
Musculoskeletal system disorders may involve muscles, bones, tendon, blood vessels, nerves and other soft tissues. Injuries to these include strains, sprains, bursitis, tenosynovitis, fractures and arthritis.
If you have experienced any of the following within the last 48 hours:
- Acute injuries to your muscles, bones and joints
- Acute pain such as sudden back pain without traumatic injury
- Cuts and lacerations
- Closed fracture or possible fractures
- Joint dislocations
- Cast or wound dressing problems
- Painful, swollen or injured joints such as knees, elbows and shoulders
We do not treat:
- Nose/facial fractures
- Head injuries or concussions
- Chest/rib pain
- Abdominal pain
- Chronic pain management
- Acute neck or back injuries associated with a fall or collision
85 Sierra Park Road
Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
Monday- Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM
162 South Main St.
Bishop, CA 93514
*please call ahead
CALL 911 if you experience heart attack and stroke symptoms, loss of consciousness, concussion, seizures, uncontrolled bleeding.