The Mammoth Sports Course
Preparations are already underway for the upcoming Third Annual Mammoth Sports Course in 2018!
Check back here for updates and offers.
Some feedback from previous courses:
- Great interaction with MD/PT
- The course was excellent, I loved the group discussion and differing approaches to difficult cases. It was great having PTs presenting rehab considerations.
- The case presentations were interesting, informative, and thought provoking.
When asked what changes participants would make to their practice:
- Better able to explain cartilage repair choices and rehab reasoning
- Better assessment of rotator cuff pathology and meniscal treatment
- I am better prepared for sports rotation and fellowship
- Better understanding of the shoulder and understanding of pathology of meniscus and ACL
- Changes to workup and treatment of meniscus injuries
- Try quad tendon grafts with primary ACL reconstructions
- Consider quad tendon and change evaluation of cartilage defects